Tuesday, October 12, 2010

message to the universe

Damn, my laptop is playing up again. It's so frustrating. I got a fix back in June, but I suppose I knew that that was not going to be a long term solution. Hope it gets better soon, cos I've got a couple drawings, that I am loving, from my travel sketchbook to post.

In the meantime here's a little drawing from the Jane Austen book. You know what's even more frustrating (there's really no reason you should)? I've been sent the PDFs from the publishers, so I could take a look at the book. But, because my computer is unwell, I can't bloody open them. Aaargh.

7 comments:

Caroline Peña Bray said...

Hope your laptop gets better soon! It must be really frustrating not to be able to see the book which you've been working on for so long. Love these two pieces, orderly yet relaxed and calming somehow...great stuff! Looking forward to seeing more...

Anonymous said...

Ah! Detect a little British in your voice today! We understand your frustration. Must say your designs are intriguing! Well done!

Anonymous said...

1

julz said...

oh know what u mean!! my computer has gone wild to, trojan....go figure! god damn viruses!

Joel C Anatoli said...

Love that contrast

ac said...

Hello Andrea
I am the guest curator at Crescendoh this week, and your site was one I connected to as one of my favorites. Hope it brings lots of visitors your way, cause your sketches rock.
Angela

http://blog.crescendoh.com/crescendoh/

Darrell Dupas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.