Saturday, December 04, 2010

it's time the tale were told

I've been meaning to post the details about the Jane Austen book that I illustrated for ages. It's been another thing on the list of things to do which seems to grow by the day. So, I'll be brief. Here is the link to the publishers website. Unfortunately the book is only available in Italian at the moment, but the New Year should see the English version. I'll let you know when that happens, but for now, you can read a little about the book and about me HERE (then search Andrea Joseph).

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link, was going to drop an e-mail and ask where/how copies might be found.

Should also say how much I have enjoyed your zines, Molezine 1 & 2; cheaper than an evening for two at the cinema and far more permanent, easy also to keep to hand to fill those procrastination moments with reverie.

Irene La Zia said...

I have a copy of Jack & Alice and I can confirm it's really really really lovely! :)

Unknown said...

Provincial of me, I know, but I hadn't realised how popular Jane Austin is outside English-speaking countries.

Samarjit Roy said...

I'm going to take some ur sketches as an inspiration

Rob said...

Wish I could figure out the Italian bookstore selling the first edition...would buy it if I could figure out how to get it shipped to the U.S.

Sad to wait for the English edition -lots on my Christmas list that will get a lump of coal instead :(

Joel C Anatoli said...

Good link!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you, folks.

I have heard that people are having trouble with ordering the book - if they are outside Italy. I don't know how to help I'm sorry. I'll drop them a line.

Cheers, my dears.