Wednesday, May 08, 2013

feathers fall around you

Later this month, the Bank Holiday weekend of 25th-27th of May to be precise, I will be exhibitng my work as part of the Derbyshire Open Arts annual event. A photographer friend and I will be showing our wares at Pear Tree Cafe in Whaley Bridge.

There is an information board just outside the cafe. You can just see the top of it in this picture. It's in the hedge, next to the road sign, across the road from the car, got it? I said I'd knock something up, you know, a quick sketch to go along with the official event poster, to tell people we'll be there.

A quick sketch, my arse.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I ALWAYS love your work. The sad part is the fit of jealousy that I experience afterwards. Great job Andrea.

dinahmow said...

Too bad I'll miss it! But heaps of luck and give Lynne McP a hug.

T. Roger Thomas said...

Always nice to see your work- it's a bit too far to fly in from San Diego but I do wish you all the best with the event.

Linda J said...

I'm with Rick on this one and then my other thought is "Why hasn't some book publisher snapped you up?" Seriously, I would love to see some children's books done by you. I would definitely buy them. Sadly I live in Canada so I won't be able to attend your show, but wish you all the best with it. Keep at it and don't give up!

Bee D'Eon said...

This is lovely! Adore the hand drawn type.

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thanks, guys.

Rick, thank you. That's very kind.
Diane, I will!
Linda, I still live in hope. One day it will happen.

Thank you all, your comments mean a lot to me.